Hey Farmers! Another small update today, as I continue to work on a couple of larger features (Swarms, Multiverse Quest).
Today we have added:
- An additional Society Quest "Raising a Baby"! This quest has you caring for some young Grasshoppers with a lot of potential! A successful quest gives you a chance at Nugs, a Baby Hopper, or another less than desirable outcome...Baby Hoppers will be primarily used as a conduit to get other Hoppers via trade in. Swapping in a Baby Hopper and another integrated item will reward you with 1 appropriate grown up Hopper (ie Cupid's Bow + Baby Hopper = Cupid Hopper). This will also be the primary method of obtaining collab Hoppers, and more of this will be live once I finish the transfer tracking code.
- An additional Battle Quest "Perform Training Session"! This quest has your Hoppers training their battle skills. A successful quest has a chance at dropping 1 of 4 new tiered Hopper Sword NFTs. These will provide a boost to combat power and can be upgraded (later, not yet). The chance at a better sword increases based on your Combat Power!
- Automatic Transfer Tracking is now live for Baby Hopper submissions, expect to see another quest with a couple items added soon to be able to swap in with your Baby Hoppers and have them return all grown up!
- All Battle Quests have been swapped over to success being based on combat power. Default Combat Values = Rare (5), Epic (10), Legendary (15), Godlike (25), Special (10). These are all increased almost 2x (except rare) from success chance values (4/6/8/10/3%). A combat power threshold of 200 will guarantee victory in NOM/Mercenary quests vs 100% success chance, so a minor nerf to this. Training quest remains as stated above, higher combat power will increase % chance of finding a Rarer and more powerful sword.
- Bug Fix - Advertised values of success chance when recruiting have been increased to match actual quest values - 4/6/8/10/3%
Stay tuned for further updates on Swarms and more! Multiverse Quest plans to launch next weekend!